Saturday, June 10, 2017

Five Things I Learned From Watching The Comey Testimony

Five Things I Learned From Watching The Comey Testimony: "I never would have thought I’d be so happy to watch a grown man shit himself on live television, but receiving undeniable proof that the Vampire of Arizona’s brain has finally turned to mush was incredibly satisfying. If it were anyone else I’d have felt bad for them, but McCain’s sick, sadistic collaboration with the US war machine at every possible opportunity throughout his entire career places him far beyond the reach of any sympathy anyone should ever feel for him. His constant bloodlust isn’t some cute, forgivable character flaw we can look past now that he’s slowly dying between the ears; the man has helped pave the earth with the corpses of children and the world will be greatly improved when he’s gone for good."



'via Blog this'

No comments:

Post a Comment