Wednesday, June 7, 2017

Comey Releases Prepared Testimony: "I Hope You Can See Your Way To Letting This Go... I Need Loyalty" | Zero Hedge

Comey Releases Prepared Testimony: "I Hope You Can See Your Way To Letting This Go... I Need Loyalty" | Zero Hedge:



'via Blog this'



If you don't want to plough through this lenghty material and testimony I will sum it up for  you. What a load of crap. All this attention based on lies, all a psychological operation when there are real stories with real evidence, like the murder of Seth Rich, the Awan Brothers, election rigging, voter fraud, pay to play, arms dealing, money missing... I could go on. The US has been wasting countless hours and dollars while real evidence, real scandals remain uncovered, not dealt with fairly, accept by accidental journalists, citizens, and those who want the truth. Smart people who don't believe the 'offical story'. Comey did not screw HRC, he screwed the American people and all those who value truth and honesty.








No comments:

Post a Comment